Trilingual Corporate HR Generalist
Our client, an international recognized and leading company, is looking for a new employee to reinforce the hr team in the region of Solothurn.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and run the internal process with regards to new hires, leavers and transfers
- Act as point of contact for the employees in all HR related questions
- Draft working certificates, contracts, agreements and templates
- Monitor illness / accident cases and liaise with respective institutions
- Ensure a smooth recruitment process (conduct job interviews and making sure that needs are defined with managers and advising them on the quality of applications)
- Correspondence with candidates (confirmation letters, rejections, etc.)
- Support the salary and bonus revision process
- Identify and manage difficulties that may arise with staff by providing support with work-related and personal situations
- Commercial background and diploma as HR Assistant
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Swiss social insurances
- Mother tongue is German, with excellent written and spoken French and English skills
- You are a good team player who can as well work independently
- You like to take on responsibility, you are loyal and flexible
- You show a great degree of customer orientation and are open to change
- Skilled user of standard MS Office applications
- Strong editorial skills
- Varying task with high responsibility
- Interesting fringe and employee benefits
- Innovative company with modern processes
Wir die 11i-Job AG bieten Ihnen zusätzlich:
- Eine Auswahl an interessanten Stellen in Ihrem Fachgebiet.
- Sie sagen uns was Sie suchen - wir sagen Ihnen wo Sie Ihre Traumstelle finden
- Professionelle Beratung und auf Sie zugeschnittene kostenlose Dienstleistung
Dieses Stelleninserat richtet sich gleichermassen an Bewerber und Bewerberinnen.
Gerne freuen wir uns über die kompletten Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail, Ihre telefonische Kontaktaufnahme oder einen Besuch direkt bei uns im Büro in Solothurn.
032 517 12 11